- Below, click on the grid image you want to download. This should download a copy of the grid to your "Downloads" folder. We recommend starting with the main grid, but feel free to try the alternate grids too.
- Print the grid image you just downloaded to a letter-sized paper, and create your sketch on it. You can use anything! Crayons, color pencils, and markers are a great place to start.
- Take a photo of your sketch with your mobile device, trying to keep the phone parallel to the paper.
- Crop the image on your mobile device to the bounding box of the grid.
- Go to www.panoform.com and upload your image file with the uploader to view it in 360'!
- (optional) If on a mobile device, tap on the cardboard icon on the bottom right, then insert your device into a VR viewer like Google cardboard and look around your sketch!